Monday, June 8, 2009

Aw-w-w-w! SO CUTE!!!

Celestria Art Update:

OK, I know I said the next piece was going to be a Beardie, but I ran out of one of the colors of ink that my printer takes so couldn't print my reference photos for it. So, I pulled this one out to finish since it was already about a third of the way done. I had started on this about a year ago, then put it away when I got busy with other projects.

This is Kestra as a puppy (Celestria's Kestra O'Tonalee, CH X-mas Cracker at Clan-Abby x CH Tonalee's Hiland Hope, PT, FDCH). Kestra is out of a litter I bred and she belongs to Jayme Martinez who is a friend of mine. She's turned out to be a terrific agility dog and does herding also. She has so many titles at this point that I can't even begin to remember them all.

This is one of the very few canine drawings I've done for myself and one of the even fewer that I've done of my own dogs or dogs I've bred. I think the grand total is like three. Four if you count a plaque I did that went as a judges gift :)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Great work yet again, Jeanne. I see you're making good use out of that new studio. Does Don or the boy ever see you anymore??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an expressive face! :) Great pencils!

    ReplyDelete